Localization to the Portuguese

Tom twickline at skybest.com
Tue Jun 24 00:13:53 CDT 2003

Dmitry Timoshkov wrote:

>"Eric Pouech" <pouech-eric at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
>

>>Note, that windows consider Brasilian portugese to be the
>>default sublang for all portugese:s (which seems to me a bit ackward,
>>but South America is likely closer to Redmond than Lusitania...)
>>

>Same for US English vs. UK English. I was always wondering, why
>American guys so much ignore their roots? :-)

Well there was a little war back in 1776 ..
And we are all back wood 's hicks here and don't
speak the Queens english..
Just visit the appellations some time and you will
soon see that we dont speak english in the first place. :)
Well people from the north cant understand us and
we are most happy for this :))

All in good humor........................

Tom