Doom Legacy / Problems with DOS & and winedbg

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 26 14:00:36 CDT 2003

> you shouldn't need to change the mode, why do you want to switch to
> mode
> 32 ?
since it complains in vm86 mode, I tried something different (all the
others :))

> since the pc has changed between the two exceptions, I assume several
> int 21 take place in a row.
yes, this is a dos prog... wich makes use of the long filename
functions of win95.

> so, if you use cont at the second exception, you're stuck as for the
> first one. So, you should use pass if you want the execution to be
> correct (even the second time)
this is why I tried to switch to mode 16/32, to have no more problem
(do you know how many int calls are made in a dos prog ? ;)

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle_at_users_dot_sourceforge_dot_net)
ICQ #170597259

alias upsf='false ; while [ $? -ne 0 ] ; do cvs update -APd ; done 2>&1 |tee cvslog'