still many warnings from Mesa

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at
Mon Jun 30 16:12:09 CDT 2003

> So i prefer to do fixes to not have more any problems with "not corrects
> headers" than waiting for corrects one (or if you prefer you can put correct
> headers on wine source tree).

Well, you are free to fix those warnings if you wish (I won't do it as it
works perfectly well on my system so I cannot test with what I consider
broken headers).

If you do so, change also the 'make_opengl' Perl script as I would prefer
not to always come behind people comitting direct fixes to the
auto-generated files as soon as I want to update the files.

		 Lionel Ulmer -