still many warnings from Mesa

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Mon Jun 30 16:19:12 CDT 2003

> There is no such thing that is widely known as the "Linux ABI" _and_
> that mandates things like this.
>
> Do you refer to http://oss.sgi.com/projects/ogl-sample/ABI/ ?

Yes.

> If we're nitpicking, this has nothing to do with an ABI, but with an API.

Well, the documentation is called an ABI so I take their naming conventions
even if in the case of header file definitions I agree with you.

> If we are not nitpicking, this problem still exists with Mesa-5.0.1, so
> it would be nice to address it (as Raphaël once suggested).

Well, feel free to do so, this is a can of worm that I do not particularly
like to open (and it works for me (tm)).

But I will post a mail on the Mesa-devel mailing list about the
glXGetProcAddressARB issue, we will see what I get for an answer :-)

        Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/