Consoles (1/3)

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at
Sat Mar 1 02:15:01 CST 2003

> > and corrupts DOS application  screen with debug messages.
> that's what you get with everything on the same console
> 2> /dev/null may be your friend there
it isnt, we cannot debug our program this way.
ugly workaround (and the only way to have "normal" display wuith
keyboard events) :
use wineconsole wcmd in a xterm, do a redirection 2>log
and another window: tail -f log.

why I absolutely need this : im currently trying to get the sb emu for
dos working.
for the moment, I havent found a program than can use it properly.

> the quick-edit/mouse emulation switch isn't in place yet (we're
> always
> in mouse emulation mode). I'll look into it
would be useful to have error messages from the applications, wouldn't
be ?

Sylvain Petreolle
spetreolle at
Fight Spam ! EuroCauce:
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus, in "Matrix".

Yahoo! Mail :