Wine and Smatch

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at
Sun Mar 2 14:24:14 CST 2003

I've written a web page about Wine and Smatch:

It includes also a table with the bugs found by the smatch scripts. I
could need a hand with the bugs (status BUG, UKNOWN) cause I don't know
how to fix them correctly (and for some locking BUG's i am not sure that
they are real bugs).

Now that the fight with the web page is over I can go to write more
smatch scripts ;).

System Administration           Fax.: +49-711-96437-111
Red Hat GmbH                    Email: mstefani at
Hauptstaetterstr. 58
D-70178 Stuttgart