Wine and Smatch

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at redhat.de
Mon Mar 3 16:52:51 CST 2003

On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 11:03:07AM -0800, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Michael Stefaniuc <mstefani at redhat.de> writes:
>
> > It includes also a table with the bugs found by the smatch scripts. I
> > could need a hand with the bugs (status BUG, UKNOWN) cause I don't know
> > how to fix them correctly (and for some locking BUG's i am not sure that
> > they are real bugs).
>
> The ones in gdiobj.c and win.c are not bugs, the functions are
> supposed to return with the lock held. There should be a matching
> GDI_ReleaseObj/WIN_ReleasePtr after each call though.
Thanks. So they are basicaly only "wrappers" around the locking function
and can be treated as locking functions themself. Updated wine_locks.pl
and the website acordingly.

bye
	michael
System Administration           Fax.: +49-711-96437-111
Red Hat GmbH                    Email: mstefani at redhat.com
Hauptstaetterstr. 58            http://www.redhat.de/
D-70178 Stuttgart