A relay trace indenting tool, take 2

Duane Clark dclark at akamail.com
Mon Mar 3 19:43:37 CST 2003

Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Duane Clark <dclark at akamail.com> writes:
>

>>Changelog:
>>	A tool for indenting calls in relay traces.
>

> It would be much better to merge that into examine-relay, rather than
> having two different scripts basically doing the same parsing.

The format of the output is quite a bit different, so the tools serve
somewhat different purposes. I did leave all the error parsing in, but
only because that was easier then bothering to delete it. Since the
program is rather small, I did not think it was worth the admittedly
small effort.

I suppose a command line flag could be used to select output format.