SystemParametersInfo patch

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Wed Mar 5 05:00:42 CST 2003

On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 11:48:54AM +0100, Jon Bright wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In the process of trying to get a component installed in Borland
> C++Builder 5, I ran across an AV in SystemParametersInfo as a result of
> a bug in the component.  It seems Windows checks for NULL being passed
> and returns an error instead of AVing.  The attached patch makes Wine do
> the same.
Ah, good.

Hmm, are you sure GetLastError() says zilch, nada?
SystemParametersInfoA does have some SetLastErrors at other places...

> (as an aside are patches preferred as MIME attachments or straight in
> the mail here?)
Straight in the mail is the usual way. However, after having raised some
eye-brows, they will get applied anyway ;)

--
Help prevent Information Technology Fascism! - before it's too late...
http://www.againsttcpa.com