Should crosstesting work?

Michael Stefaniuc mstefani at
Wed Mar 5 14:08:58 CST 2003

On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 07:35:17PM +0100, Ferenc Wagner wrote:
>                Dear Crosstest Users,
> please speak up!  I'm very interested in hearing about
> anybody being able to 'make crosstest' and run the tests on
> native Windows.  That would be a great help debugging the
> problem.
I've seen this problem too with the precompiled mingw packages (links to
them are on the mingw homepage).
With self build mingw i couldn't get mingw to link the binaries. The
patch in this thread
fixed it for me.

System Administration           Fax.: +49-711-96437-111
Red Hat GmbH                    Email: mstefani at
Hauptstaetterstr. 58
D-70178 Stuttgart