Winelib article in this month's C/C++ User's Journal

Matthew Bloch matthew at bytemark.co.uk
Wed Mar 5 19:02:38 CST 2003

http://www.cuj.com/current/feature.html?topic=current

An immodest plug for my introductory Winelib article that the CUJ editor Joe
Casad was soliciting through thist list back in December.  It's now in the
print journal and on their web site at the (temporary, by the looks of
things) link above.  Thanks to the people who offered criticism before
publication; hopefully in the three months since I wrote it the information
isn't too out of date!

cheers,

--
Matthew Bloch                             Bytemark Hosting
                                  tel. +44 (0) 8707 455026