Should crosstesting work?

Ferenc Wagner wferi at
Thu Mar 6 10:06:07 CST 2003

Alexandre Julliard <julliard at> writes:

> They work fine here under NT4.

That's a platform I can't test on, unfortunately...

Michael Stefaniuc <mstefani at> writes:

> With self build mingw i couldn't get mingw to link the
> binaries. The patch in the thread [...] fixed it for me.

I'm using the prebuilt Debian Woody version (,
runtime 1.2-1), and the symptoms are: compilation and
linking go without a warning, Wine runs the resulting .exe
files (with all the tests), but Win95 crashes when I select
any test, although running the .exe without command line
arguments lists the available tests as expected.  (More
details were provided in previous articles of this thread.)

I don't know about Windows debugging, but crosscompiling the
unit tests would be a major win.  Please tell me your ideas!
What could I try now?