New conformance test for user32.dll

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Thu Mar 6 11:22:21 CST 2003

Shachar Shemesh <wine-devel at sun.consumer.org.il> writes:

> I usually attach the diff, but make sure that the mime type allows it
> to be displayed. I received no complaints so far from Alexander, but
> now I'm not sure why.
>
> The eventual mail has Mime crap, but as it is not encoded Alexander
> should be able to do cat | patch. This also guarantees that there will
> be no line wraps.

Mime headers are not really a problem, the problem is the awful
quoted-printable garbage. If the patch is attached as normal text like
yours are, that's OK, I can do the cat | patch stuff. And even though
an inline patch would be better, it's certainly preferable to have a
correct text attachment than a wrapped inline patch...

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com