Word 2000 Error

Kevin DeKorte kdekorte at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 9 09:20:05 CST 2003

Since the latest Wine Release I have had the following error in Wine when
opening a file.

fixme:seh:EXC_RtlRaiseException call to unimplemented function
wininet.dll.GetUrlCacheEntryInfoW

This error causes Word to crash. If you never open the file dialog everything
seems to work fine. I think a stub for this function would be good enough to
get going, but I'm unsure how to add it.

My setup:
RedHat 8.0
wine release 20030219 and CVS (updated on 3/9 and still crashed)
Wine no-windows setup.
Apps I have installed and working
Notes, WordPro (but these to can't run at the same time problem in
windows/class.c)
Word, Excel, Visio
RoadRash
QuickTime