LightWave 3D 7.5

George D.Plymale george at SouthernOhioComputerServices.com
Mon Mar 10 06:01:57 CST 2003

There is a demo version available from what I've seen.  If you have it
installed without the dongle and license.key it will run in "discovery"
mode which will not save in LightWave (layout).

I'm not sure if you can download it though... I'll have to figure that
out and get back to you.

-George