LightWave 3D 7.5

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Tue Mar 11 03:23:28 CST 2003

On Mon, 2003-03-10 at 16:52, George D.Plymale wrote:
> Mike,
>
> I just spoke with Newtek this morning and they said that they are
> actually going to post a trial version of LightWave this week, around
> Wednesday or Thursday!  So that's a real plus for this.  Also, you are
> right it appears that they do use their own widget library, however
> Window's widgets do appear to be used for some dialogs.
>
> Hopefully with this trial becoming available we can work through this.
>
> -George

As I have said before, you'll probably have to do this yourself. Unless
you can find a developer to debug it for you, it's safe to assume we're
all busy with other things. This happens every so often, sometimes
somebody gets interested and pops up with some patches or notes, but
it's by no means guaranteed.

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
QinetiQ - Malvern Technology Center