ussing Windows Dll in Linux application.

Alireza Mahini alireza_mahini at
Tue Mar 11 08:44:05 CST 2003

 Hi I want ussing Windows Dll in Linux  application.(load a Dll in my program via wine ).but i don't know how can i do this. I used winemaker but i couldn't do successfuly.I dont know anything about .spec files ,glue code and other relative word to wine development so i nedd a good reference for working with wine.Is there any compelete documents or simple examples for guidance the newbies of programming with Wine ? I can't believe that the Wine hasn't any guidance book(or document) for developers . Best Regard Alireza Mahini

Join Excite! -