Mutual Debugging Efforts

James role.wine at axoria.net
Wed Mar 12 12:35:52 CST 2003

On Wed, 2003-03-12 at 18:28, Duane Clark wrote:

> Since I recently provided instructions elsewhere, here is a copy. I
> would ignore the tarball method mentioned in the wine documentation; I
> consider it more trouble than it is worth. This takes only a few
> minutes, other than the time spent waiting for the Wine compile to
> complete.

Great, thanks for the copy of details. I'll file them away for when I
get a moment. It's a little while since I last tried building anything
manually, and had compatibility issues back then, so I avoid it when I
can, plus I noticed some stuff in the knowledgebase about this so felt i
should approach with caution!

--
Best regards,
James.