Oleaut32 Debug Messages

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Fri Mar 14 00:13:03 CST 2003

On March 13, 2003 05:58 pm, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> I agree most of them can be replaced by TRACE, but not all of them.
> There are cases where we want to dump debug output without the
> standard header; relay output is the obvious example.

Speaking of which, relay output is not really a debug channel,
it certainly does not output in the expected format. Why not
take it out of --debugmsg, into it's own flag --relay?

And since we're on the subject, the --debugmsg is a bit awkward.
I remember way back when when we settled on it, the reason
it wasn't called --debug is that in that period that used to
fire up the debugger. I'd love to rename it to something nicer
like --trace or --debug.

--
Dimi.