TreeView notifications fix

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Mon Mar 17 05:57:29 CST 2003

I think the problem is that under W2K WinAmp reports the dialog as being
ANSI, and under wine it's reported as Unicode (because it's registered
using CreateWindowExW with a unicode window proc).

I know in November Dimi was having fun with this sort of thing, and that
in Windows the listview at any rate reports this kind of thing
incorrectly. Dimi, do you have any tips?

Hopefully later I'll be able to trace it using the MS logger and find
out why it thinks it's actually an ansi window.

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
QinetiQ - Malvern Technology Center