Fwd: Test Header

Jon Griffiths jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 01:32:06 CST 2003

Hi,

> This is wrong; if you link with msvcrt you have to use msvcrt
> headers, and then everything works fine, including references to
> stdout. If you mix glibc and msvcrt you are in trouble.

Understood and noted here too - wrong but occasionally useful ;-)

Can you apply the rest of the patch (ie just to the header itself) in
any case? There is no harm in removing stdout references from the
printing, and the verbose option and running all tests is proving
useful here (the number of tests required for the oleaut32 variant
functions is large, and I'm only half way through them).

Cheers,
Jon

=====
"Don't wait for the seas to part, or messiahs to come;
 Don't you sit around and waste this chance..." - Live

jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com