Widl Fixes

Jon Griffiths jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 01:39:12 CST 2003

Hi,

> > --- Ove Kaaven <ovek at arcticnet.no> wrote:
> A new parameter to write_type/write_typedef which inhibits writing
> anything to the header but still sets "written", for example...
> would that work?

Err, probably, but I'm not convinced its a better solution without
going back through the code again (I made those changes over a month
ago). I'll resubmit the other two fixes and look at it again when my
current batch of oleaut32 things are wrapped up. I only came accross
this bug trying to add IRecordInfo for the SafeArray/Variant
functions I wanted to implement, so I've wandered quite far from my
original path already...

Cheers,
Jon

=====
"Don't wait for the seas to part, or messiahs to come;
 Don't you sit around and waste this chance..." - Live

jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com