Fix for "Unmapped error code 0 : success"

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 18 15:31:34 CST 2003

Running reshacker and navigating into "My Computer" (maybe happen with
any other app, didnt test),
I have the message "Unmapped error code 0 : success".
Enabling trace shows a call with -1s.

If we were in presence of a true call with 0, the functions has to exit
with 0 status.
static DWORD CDROM_GetStatusCode(int io)
{
    if (io == 0) return 0;

Isnt there a problem ?

> I don't get your point... CDROM_GetStatusCode is called with:
> * 0 as parameter when previous operation was succesfull, and nothing
> happens
> * -1, if the previous operation went wrong, and the goal of the
> function
> is to transform the Unix errno into a Win32 status code
> so, being called with -1 is normal, it may miss some unix => win32
> mappings
>
> A+
>
> --
> Eric Pouech

=====
Sylvain Petreolle
spetreolle at users.sourceforge.net
Fight Spam ! EuroCauce: http://www.euro.cauce.org/en/index.html
ICQ #170597259

"Don't think you are. Know you are." Morpheus, in "Matrix".