installing ie55

Jeremy White jwhite at codeweavers.com
Fri Mar 21 08:19:38 CST 2003

The idea all along was to have an app maintainer that could moderate
things, I could see that pruning arguments wouldn't be an awful thing.

Also, the design also was to have stale ratings and
comments evaporate. Sadly, we lost the momentum to fully follow through on that
(@#$@# pressures of making a living <grin>).

I still think it's a good idea, and I think that there is easy room
to accomodate more workers on the app db, so anyone lurking can feel
free to volunteer... (just email appdb at winehq.com)

Jer