LockFile() and UnlockFile() are working

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Fri Mar 21 23:51:29 CST 2003

Paul McNett <p at ulmcnett.com> writes:

> Sorry for being thick (I'm sure this is a stupid question).  Is there a way
> I can test on the same machine with two different wineservers (can I have
> more than one wineserver running on the same machine)?  If possible, this
> would force Unix locks, right?

You can easily have multiple wineservers, all you need is to run with
a different WINEPREFIX. Simply copy your ~/.wine directory somewhere
else, and then run one client with WINEPREFIX=~/.wine and the other
with WINEPREFIX=~/some-other-place. This will then use Unix locks to
synchronize between the two wineservers.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com