Regression in latest CVS

Eric Pouech pouech-eric at
Sat Mar 22 12:18:38 CST 2003

Vitaliy Margolen wrote:
> I have a problem with latest CVS in the past several days. Every app locking up.
> Any suggestions where should I look. It's not a dead loop. Something happening,
> according to trace.
two points:
- are you sure you properly recompile all wine files ? (at least
regenerating the depends after the cvs update)
- try to run the program under a debugger (even gdb if winedbg fails) so
that we get a proper stack trace when the program segfaults (in your
case, the program has its own fault handler which covers with more smoke
the issue) (or try using another application)

Eric Pouech