Regression in latest CVS

Eric Pouech pouech-eric at wanadoo.fr
Sat Mar 22 12:18:38 CST 2003

Vitaliy Margolen wrote:
> I have a problem with latest CVS in the past several days. Every app locking up.
> Any suggestions where should I look. It's not a dead loop. Something happening,
> according to trace.
two points:
- are you sure you properly recompile all wine files ? (at least
regenerating the depends after the cvs update)
- try to run the program under a debugger (even gdb if winedbg fails) so
that we get a proper stack trace when the program segfaults (in your
case, the program has its own fault handler which covers with more smoke
the issue) (or try using another application)

A+

--
Eric Pouech