Wine and glibc 3.2.x

Kevin DeKorte kdekorte at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 23 08:51:04 CST 2003

Well I thought I would try a couple more things and send out some comments.

I downloaded wine 2003-02-19 source and compiled it on my machine. I did not
use the LD_ASSUME_KERNEL flag

And everything seems to work ok. So I guess I have problems with my CVS but as
to why it does not work I don't know. But I did notice this.

With wine 2003-02-19 and I run the lotus notes 5.0.11 client I get a lot of
the follow messages

fixme:file:LockFile not implemented in server
fixme:file:UnlockFile not implemented in server

When I run the 2003-03-18 RPM I don't get those messages and Notes does not
work.
I would love to provide more feedback on this. But need some direction.

On another note something that is glibc related... I downloaded the RedHat 8.0
RPM for wine and tried to run it and got a glibc_2.0 symbol error...  So
something is not right there.

Kevin