REMOVE ME

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at shemesh.biz
Tue Mar 25 00:17:04 CST 2003

Javier López wrote:

> Hello, please wanted that they removed me of his list of post office,
> since he is something very disagreeable, arrive approximately 20 to me
> at 30 daily e-mail and no longer I support it, my square is fulled.
> Please Remove ME OF ITS LIST!

Hi Javier,

In order to be removed, please send an email to
wine-patches-request at winehq.org with a subject of "unsubscribe", and
follow the instructions from there.

Everyone else - I think it's time to update the counters on the web
site. They are horribly out of date. Wine has experienced a wonderful
expansion over the past year, but this means that we can no longer claim
that wine-devel is 25 msg/day (more like 35msg/day on my unofficial
counting), nor wine-patches 8msg/day (more like 20msg/day). This growth
is really impressive, but we really need to update the counters accordingly.

                Shachar

P.S.
I have been walking around with the feeling that wine is reaching it's
growth flex point (where development suddenly accelerates) for quite
some time. Comparing the numbers claimed on wine-patches to the real
numbers shows over 100% of growth in the amounts of fixes people send
in.  This shows that we are finally heading torwards the so desired beta
stage.....

--
Shachar Shemesh
Open Source integration consultant