WineHQ redesign - going live soon

Mike Hearn mike at
Tue Mar 25 14:33:01 CST 2003

This shot:

demonstrates some visual corruption, notably in the scrollbars. Can't we
replace it with one that is visually perfect?

I thought Access didn't work? Is it fair to mislead people in this way?

It's called redhat 9 now :) There is no 8.1

The links off the documentation page are 404d, I assume that'll change
when it goes live?

        First you must create a virtual ('fake') windows drive
        The following directories mut exist in your $HOME directory:

Also, shouldn't wineinstall do this for you? Is that necessary in the

Shouldn't bug tracking be under the development section instead of
support? Perhaps not.

The irc channel is #winehq, not #wine

The extra details links don't seem to work?

Finally, is theming really necessary?

Great work Jeremy, it's looking really cool :)