WineHQ redesign - going live soon

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 25 14:52:54 CST 2003

 --- Mike Hearn <mike at theoretic.com> a écrit : > This shot:

> http://lostwages.winehq.org/images/shots/full/wine_12.png
>
> demonstrates some visual corruption, notably in the scrollbars. Can't
> we
> replace it with one that is visually perfect?
contribute one :) no need to fake it ;)

> http://lostwages.winehq.org/?page=download
>
> It's called redhat 9 now :) There is no 8.1
really ? there is already 8.1 beta available for download.

> The links off the documentation page are 404d, I assume that'll
> change
> when it goes live?
>
> http://lostwages.winehq.org/?page=howto
it works for me now...

> http://lostwages.winehq.org/?page=forums
> The irc channel is #winehq, not #wine
agreed.

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.