question about commdlg

Maxime Bellengé maxime.bellenge at laposte.net
Wed Mar 26 12:06:22 CST 2003

I was wondering why the "default mode" button in the open file dialog of
WinHex was misplaced.
I figured out that WinHex places this button according to the version of
Windows. If you run WinHex in win98 or win2k mode with wine, you can see
that the button is not at the same location.
It comes from the fact that the toolbar does not have the same amount of
buttons.

Thus, as I asked once, I am wondering if we should have a win2k like
open/save file dialog box.

I plan to add the missing stuffs in commdlg so I am wondering if I
should add a win2k behavior or do nothing because there are too few apps
that use that feature.

Max

--
Maxime Bellengé <maxime.bellenge at laposte.net>