(1st) Implement msvcrt._wfullpath

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 26 20:50:52 CST 2003

Taking _fullpath as a model, I implemented msvcrt._wfullpath (patch
My unique problem : it makes use of an internal helper called
which I dont understand.

It seems to work without it, so I think its useful only in specific
Could someone explain what it does ?

Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.

Yahoo! Mail : http://fr.mail.yahoo.com