Winemaker : problem with wrc -J ?

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Wed Mar 26 21:02:52 CST 2003

On March 26, 2003 11:13 pm, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
> Trying to compile the test application from bug #1338, running 'make'
> gives me
> the wrc usage message. I paste the command run by make and the
> generated Makefile.
> I used 'winemaker .' to create configure and so on.

My bad -- please change the -J to --nostdinc, or just remove it
altogether. Why is it there in the first place anyway? That flag
is mainly used to build things inside the Wine tree, where we
want to control the include dirs _exactly_, but other than that
it should not be needed. I'll look into winemaker.

--
Dimi.