Java in wine?

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at
Thu Mar 27 12:58:02 CST 2003

Do you have to put options on the command line or change environment ?
It complains that it cannot found the classess for me, even for the
'hello world'.

[syl at snoop Java]$ cat
//Premier programme Java
class PremierProgramme {
        public static void main (String[] arg) {
                System.out.println("Ca marche!");
[syl at snoop Java]$ ls -l PremierProgramme.*
-rwxr-xr-x    1 syl      wine          467 mar 27 07:13
-rwxr-xr-x    1 syl      wine          153 mar 27 07:13
[syl at snoop Java]$ java PremierProgramme
Ca marche!
[syl at snoop Java]$ wine java PremierProgramme
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM warning: Attempt to allocate stack guard
pages failed.
fixme:console:SetConsoleCtrlHandler (0x7800f585,1) - no error checking
or testing yet
fixme:console:SetConsoleCtrlHandler (0x6d3d369f,1) - no error checking
or testing yet

Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.

Yahoo! Mail :