Java in wine?

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at
Thu Mar 27 21:30:23 CST 2003

 --- Mike Hearn <mike at> a écrit :
> This sounds like a caps issue, java is very sensitive to that kind of
> thing. It all works for me, but I'm using JAR files.
Enabling +file I found this :

If I run 'java PremierProgramme'
into C:\\space (/c/space), it tries to open
If the class is moved as C:\\space\\space\\PremierProgramme.class, it

If runned from E:\\ (/home/tmp-wine)
it wants to open E:\\tmp-wine\\tmp-wine\\PremierProgramme.class !!

Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.

Yahoo! Mail :