WineHQ: still TODO

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Fri Mar 28 14:14:54 CST 2003

On Fri, 2003-03-28 at 11:47, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
>   Jer, silly question: Bugzilla and AppDB seem to already be
>   written with the 'boxed' approach. I haven't looked at the
>   code, but any fundamental reason we can't simply stick the
>   main Bugzilla or AppDB main box into WineHQ?

I can make bugzilla, and the AppDB look just like the main site. That's
fairly easy. But, I don't think I would mirror the complete WineHQ nav
on those sites (as they are seperate sites). A back to WineHQ link,
thats it.

Bugzilla is in Perl, my Theme code would not work at all. Also, I think
I'd like to commit both of those sites to CVS as well in the future. The
AppDB needs to be stripped of some CW specific code fist. Bugzilla
REALLY needs to be updated the the lastest version again.

This is all low priority to me right now. My time to work on the site is
100% used up. I will review and install patches, but thats about it for
the foreseeable future.

--
 _  _ WebGeek/SysAdmin CodeWeavers -= http://www.codeweavers.com
| \| |_____ __ ___ __  __ _ _ _    -= http://www.dracowulf.com
| .` / -_) |  | / '  \/ _` | ' \   -= mailto:jnewman at codeweavers.com
|_|\_\___|\_/\_/|_|_|_\__,_|_||_|  -= ICQ: 1711553 Yahoo: laxdragon