Installshield.... no way!

Davide Giannotti davide.giannotti at itsplanet.com
Sat Mar 29 04:29:13 CST 2003

I give up, after 2 days of try..

Nothing to do with some setups.
I'm using latest wine on redhat 8.1 with glibc 2.3.1 recompiled for my
processor (athlon xp).

Apps are launched with winelauncher and the LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.2.5 var. set.
Wine has been compiled from source, everything went fine and some apps work
fine and fast. (like ms office viewers)
There's no original dll or config setting or suggestion in the mailing lists
that brought me further.
My $800 macromedia studio hangs after extracting files and preparing the
setup. So do some other apps. I'm still hanging on Windozz... :-(

If somebody has any idea.... thank you all guys.

--
Davide Giannotti
ITS Planet s.n.c
davide.giannotti at itsplanet.com