Compiling WINE - Hopeless situation? :)

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Sat Mar 29 16:50:41 CST 2003

Really ? :)
See GCC team offical response to it.
http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-2.96.html

If interested in any other projects response:
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/users_against_developers.html#gcc

If you think its false, telle me why the wine code doesnt compile with
2 Mandrake machines having this version of gcc?
> That's total FUD.  There is no problem compiling and running Wine on
> 2.96-based distro.

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.