Contributing page needs fixing

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Sat Mar 29 22:02:40 CST 2003

On March 29, 2003 09:48 pm, Francois Gouget wrote:
>     Wine-Develipmont</a>.
> +    <p>WineHQ has been redisigned recently. But there is still work to do.
> +      So you would feel like writing about Wine or coding in Php your
> +      contribution will be appreciated. You can find the current task list

I think we should remove this section altogether. The page is already
way too big, and this is as bad as a not enough info. The site has been
redesigned, and there are only a few things that are missing -- and those
can't be done by just anyone. Really, now the last thing we need is
people comming over and messing with the site. Let's have a *focused* page
on where we need help, not a laundry list of just about everything.

--
Dimi.