Contributing page needs fixing

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Sun Mar 30 13:51:06 CST 2003

On March 30, 2003 03:30 pm, Francois Gouget wrote:
> Yes, definitely. Now is not the time to say the 'web site is finished we
> don't need anyone'. That's simply not true.

That will not cut it, sorry. I've posted a list of "still TODO",
and asked for comments. Nobody bothered to reply to it. The web site
is not the open ended project Wine is. We can reach a state where
we are happy with it, and I think that state is not far away. What
we need is a list of things that we think we need. I've started such
a list. If you want to add something, please say so. Simply saying
"we need more stuff" isn't good enough.

--
Dimi.