lostwages/. winehq.css

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Mon Mar 31 11:49:31 CST 2003

On Mon, 2003-03-31 at 10:22, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> > This style sheet is for the docs only. It is not referenced from any
> > other part of the site that I'm aware. See bug # 1354. The docs used to
> > use a style sheet to make it look like the rest of the site, I have
> > removed all of that, but forgot to at least keep the style sheet there.
>
> If this for docs only, it seems a bit odd that's named winehq.css, and
> it's places at the root of the site, as if it's the CSS for the entire
> site... It surely _looks_ like the site-wide style sheet.

Thats because in the old version of the site, the docs and the site DID
share the same style sheet. Now they don't. This is only a temporary fix
until I come up with a better solution. Without this fix, Netscape 4
browsers will not be able to view the docs.

--
 _  _ WebGeek/SysAdmin CodeWeavers -= http://www.codeweavers.com
| \| |_____ __ ___ __  __ _ _ _    -= http://www.dracowulf.com
| .` / -_) |  | / '  \/ _` | ' \   -= mailto:jnewman at codeweavers.com
|_|\_\___|\_/\_/|_|_|_\__,_|_||_|  -= ICQ: 1711553 Yahoo: laxdragon