wineHQ update

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Sat May 3 15:40:11 CDT 2003

On May 3, 2003 03:55 pm, erwin wolff wrote:
> This patch modifies the WineHQ website at two pionts. It adds a webbased
> forum who is donated by a company to the forums section and updates the
> working state of borlands cc in the fun projects page according the news
> issue 168.

Few comments:
  -- Please send patches in the right format:
	http://winehq.org/?page=sending_patches
  -- I don't think I like yet another forum. It unnecessarily dilutes
     them. We have the newsgroup, wine-*, they should be enough.
     If anonymity is the only feature, people should open web-mail
     accounts, there are plenty around.
  -- Please funnel all Fun-related changes through me. I'll take care
     of updating the WineHQ site, otherwise changes submitted to WineHQ
     will most likely get lost on my next update.

--
Dimi.