Window opnes on other desktop

hatky hatkyinc at yahoo.com
Sun May 4 16:51:58 CDT 2003

I really think it is not by wine since I have Mandrake
9.1 running kde and when I open the mandrake control
pannel then the pakage manager (whese take some time
to load) they open up on my active window just as you
described with the newsgroups program.

I do not know if there is a diffrence between type of
programs or windows opening but I reall think it is at
kde's control.

Hatky.