How to add a new DLL?

Gerhard W. Gruber sparhawk at
Sun May 4 17:01:41 CDT 2003

On Sun, 4 May 2003 00:43:13 +0200, Joerg Mayer <jmayer at> wrote:

>So what you have to to is add the new Makefile to - search for
>Then you need to run autoconf (no arguments required but we require a version
>>=2.53).  After that you need to rerun ./configure <options> (or
>./config-status --recheck && ./config.status).

Ok. So I did add it to and ran autoconf. I could see that it was
added to configure and it also created the makefile. But when I run the
makefile I always get this error:
make: *** No rule to make target `../../configure', needed by `Makefile'.

The looks like this:
TOPSRCDIR = @top_srcdir@
SRCDIR    = @srcdir@
VPATH     = @srcdir@
MODULE    = w95inf32.dll

C_SRCS   = w95inf32_main.c

### Dependencies:

I took it from lzexpand and only removed the imports and altnames. Also the
C_SRCS16 because I don't have 16bit files. Or are they always needed also when
it is just a 32 bit DLL?
Another questions is how I can create the sources from the spec file?

Gerhard Gruber

Für jedes menschliche Problem gibt es immer eine einfache Lösung:
Klar, einleuchtend und falsch. (Henry Louis Mencken)