WinZip registry patch

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at
Sun May 4 17:16:42 CDT 2003

Im not against this patch, but this is hiding a problem and not
resolving it.
We should make sure a bug is open about this or add  comments into

 --- "Dimitrie O. Paun" <dpaun at> a écrit :
> On May 4, 2003 08:39 am, Nick Brereton wrote:
> > Should I post this anywhere else? eg the wine-patch list? Any
> comments
> > would be appreciated.
> This is a great idea! It removes the main problem with WinZip,
> hopefully
> this makes WinZip work flawlessly under Wine. Now, you should submit
> this as a patch against winedefault.reg to wine-patches at

Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.

Yahoo! Mail :