-pthread ??

Davide Giannotti davide.giannotti at itsplanet.com
Mon May 5 08:44:29 CDT 2003

I noticed this bug (well.. not sure if it's a bug but it looks like) when
compiling from current csv:
the make depend command exits with an error like "-pthread unknown option"
when processing the directory {wineroot}/dlls/winmm/winearts.
I removed the -pthread flag from the Makefile and everything went fine.
I'm using a strong customized redhat 8.0 with glibc 2.3.1.
Do i miss something or is it an error?

Another question: if i compile with nptl i can't get it to work fine. I have
to use the LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.2.5 before configure and at runtime.

bye
--
Davide Giannotti
ITS Planet s.n.c