Ole32 16/32 questions

Steven Edwards Steven_Ed4153 at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 09:54:13 CDT 2003

Hello,
I need to break some of the Win16/32 and non winapi calls apart in ole32
for our work on ReactOS and I dont know what the best method will be.
Without ole32 we cant make much use of anything else so I'm going to
start working on this soon. Ole16 and ole2 look like good starting
points for moving code around but I would like the help of someone that
has worked on this code. I will start by making a list of all of the
non-win32 functions I can compile out while still leaving ole32 in a
usable state, maybe this help give you a idea as to where we can move
code around.

Thanks
Steven