CVS - Notes Breakage

Uwe Bonnes bon at
Mon May 5 17:30:18 CDT 2003

    Sylvain> Im curious to see what adress GetProcAdress gets when asked for
    Sylvain> a stub.

Wine happily returns a valid function adress, also obvious the same at least
for different stubbed functions in the same dll.  I searched for a way to
return perhaps some flag in  LdrGetProcedureAddress for that case, but I was
not able to find something. I didn't find a way how LdrGetProcedureAddress
could get that address and compare with the function address calculated for
the requested function.

Perhaps Eric or some other guru can...

I propose that GetProcAddress evaluates that flag and should return 0 for

Uwe Bonnes                bon at