New metabugs

Francois Gouget fgouget at
Mon May 5 17:54:26 CDT 2003

On Mon, 5 May 2003, hatky wrote:

> I did not get your point about the querys if you click
> on the "keywords" link you get to this page:
> and it shows all keyword and when you click on them...
> like source links to:
> and it get you all the bugs with the keyword
> source....

I was trying to get the bug list via 'Find a Bug' and that doesn't work.
It nice that we have this workaround for keywords. However I did not see
a similar workaround for components.

Plus saved queries and the 'My Bugs' and 'Bugs by Me' sidebar links
don't work anymore.

Francois Gouget         fgouget at
           Demander si un ordinateur peut penser revient à demander
                          si un sous-marin peut nager.