wine/dlls/comctl32 listview.c

Rein Klazes rklazes at
Tue May 6 12:51:52 CDT 2003

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003 19:49:44 -0500, you wrote:

> Modified files:
> 	dlls/comctl32  : listview.c
> Log message:
> 	Dimitrie O. Paun <dpaun at>
> 	Generate custom draw notifications for ownerdraw listviews (based on a
> 	patch by Maxime Bellengé).
> 	Reorganize the custom draw code for better reuse.

This causes a regression in Newsbin. Normally when retrieving new
headers they are displayed with a green background (showing that they
are "new"). With the patch, I notice two things:

- the first line is lacking the green the green background completely
(so it is white);
- following lines only the first column is painted correctly. The text
in the other columns lacks the green background.

Does this give you an idea what might be wrong?

Rein Klazes
rklazes at